Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) apply to your purchase of jewelry (“Product”) from Waterloo Gifts. These terms and conditions of sale apply to all purchases, including internet, telephone, or in-store purchases. By placing an order and/or accepting delivery of Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of a purchase order or any other document unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Waterloo Gifts.
Credit cards: Waterloo Gifts accepts the following credit cards:
Taxes: Retail outlets have a non-taxable statis. All others will be assessed applicable state and local sales taxes where Waterloo Gifts have a physical presence. Currently this is Ohio.
Orders; Payment: Orders placed do not constitute a legal contract until Waterloo Gifts ships the Product. Terms of payment are within Waterloo Gifts’ sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Waterloo Gifts, payment must be recorded by Waterloo Gifts prior to Waterloo Gifts’ acceptance of an order. Payment for the Product may be made by credit card, Pay Pal, or some other prearranged payment method. If payment is made by credit card, acceptance of orders is subject to credit card verification procedures. We reserve the right to cancel an order if it does not meet our credit card verification standards. If payment is made by personal check, Product will not be shipped until the check clears. Your order is subject to cancellation by Waterloo Gifts, at Waterloo Gifts’ sole discretion. Waterloo Gifts is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Waterloo Gifts and Waterloo Gifts reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Occasionally, we may have just sold an item which you ordered, and have not had time to take it off our site (or it may have been in your persistent shopping cart). We apologize for any disappointment, but we will reach you to see if you would like a substitution, special order, or just a cancellation.
Shipping Charges; Title; Risk of Loss; Taxes: Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Title to Product passes from Waterloo Gifts to you upon shipment from Waterloo Gifts’ Location. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Waterloo Gifts is Waterloo Gifts’ responsibility, HOWEVER, Waterloo Gifts will not be responsible for any physical damage to any shipment if it is not inspected at the time of delivery and damages or suspected damages are not clearly noted on the carrier’s paperwork at the time of delivery. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by any carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Waterloo Gifts within 7 days of the date of your purchase if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide Waterloo Gifts with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Any quoted shipping dates are estimates only.
Backorders: There may be times when an item you wish to order is on backorder. Backorder simply means that the product is out of stock at the time, but the warehouse is aware that you want the item. When the item arrives, we will automatically ship your order to you if we do not hear otherwise. We ship the in-stock items immediately and then ship the backordered items separately when they come in. If your order requires two shipments due to backorder, you will be charged for shipping on the second order.
Return Policy: We at Waterloo Gifts want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may elect to exchange your Waterloo Gifts item within 7 business days after you receive your product and we will issue a credit minus the shipping charges. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
To return jewelry to Waterloo Gifts, please follow the subsequent directions:
- Email our customer service department at email@example.com and you will be given a Return Authorization (a return can not be processed without obtaining a RA number first)
- Package your item securely including all original packing and collateral items. Include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the individual. Both FedEx and UPS will not insure jewelry valued at over $600. Look on the invoice. If the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
- Under $600 – you can ship it via any carrier, but be sure to ship it fully insured and request a return receipt for confirmation that the package was received
- Over $600 – Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail insured for the total value of the contents. Also, request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Waterloo Gifts.
- All authorized returns should be sent to our corporate office at:
- Waterloo Gifts
423 E. Waterloo Rd
Akron, OH 44319
- Waterloo Gifts
- Please follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return
- Please allow 7 business days for the processing of your return or exchange from the date we receive your package.
Repairs and replacement: Please note that all repairs are handled individually and will assessed at time of return.
- All items returned for repair must comply with all of the terms of the return policy described above, including obtaining a prior Return Authorization Number and insuring the items returned for repair.